We have some business to attend to!
1. Last week was the April “You’d have to be a fool not to enter” Contest. Thanks so much to everyone who entered, liked, and shared!
I’m happy to announce our two winners. Congratulations to entry number #11 – Elizabeth and #13 – Stephanie H. You were the lucky comment numbers chosen by the random generator!
If you will contact me through the website or e-mail me at ginger at gingerciminello dot com with your mailing addresses I will get your beautiful copies of “From Head To Foot” into the mail and to you this week!
2. I’ve just returned from nine days in Texas. My husband and I took a whirlwind trip around the state seeing people, places, and things. Mostly we talked and ate. We are very good at both things.
3. I’ve decided that I need a vacation after my vacation. Anyone else with me?
4. This week is going to be themed. Get excited. TC sent in a great question about the Fruit of the Spirit so we are going to run with it. Here’s the passage:
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.” Galatians 5:22-23
5. It’s Monday and it is CHOCK-FULL of potential. I want to send you out with a great quote by Margaret Feinberg with the reminder that God could not love you any more or any less than He does right now! He absolutely loves you.
When God echoes I love you, it’s not a slice of information but a feast of transformation. I am invited to experience the fullness of God’s love in my life, heart, and spirit. The holy metamorphosis is designed to ring so genuine and true that others can’t help but notice. When I love you is alive in my heart, I become freer to love others. When I love you is alive in my mind, I become better at expressing that love. When I love you is alive in my life, I become a smidgen closer to being who God has called and created me to be.
Happy Monday, friends!